- 05 April, 2016
- 02 August, 2011
- Alta Loma, Arcadia, Bradbury, Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Cleaning floors, Cleaning Supplies, Clutter, Consumer Reports, Covina, Domestic Referral Agency, Duarte, Economical House Cleaning, Fontana, Glendora, House Cleaning, Housekeepers, La Verne, Maid Service, Maids, Montclair, North Fontana, Ontario, Organization, Phillips Ranch, Pomona, Professional Housecleaners, Rancho Cucamonga, San Dimas, Uncategorized, Upland, West Covina
What to Expect When You Hire a Maid Service
Most homeowners dream about having a maid service. Daily work and responsibilities makes house cleaning often fall by the wayside, so cleaning services can be a lifesaver. Read more about what to expect when you hire a maid service to clean your home.
- Set Reasonable Expectations. It’s important to know what a maid service won’t do. Laundry, cooking, and running errands are usually out of the scope of a maid service. If these are chores you want done, then consider a housekeeper and a maid service to keep your home spick-and-span.
- Tidy Up. Most maid services charge by the hour, so picking up certain objects yourself may be most cost-effective. Clear away toys or piles of laundry so the maid service can get directly to work vacuuming and scrubbing. You know how you like your home to be organized, so it’s best to take care of these small tasks before a cleaning.
- Enjoy a Clean Home. Some services routinely provided by house cleaning companies include: dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, cleaning kitchen and bathroom countertops, scrubbing sinks, toilets, and tubs, cleaning baseboards and handrails on stairs, and changing bed linens. Additional services that are sometimes provided are window washing, steam cleaning, oven and refrigerator cleaning, and spot cleaning on the walls.
- Hire Only the Best. Maid services hire professionals to work in your homes, so you should expect your cleaning personnel to act in a professional manner. They should be polite, respectful, kind, and get the job done in a timely fashion. If you happen to encounter inappropriate behavior, like finding your maid snacking from your pantry, then call the cleaning company right away.
Let us do the dirty work for you. My Cleaning Lady is a domestic referral agency. The house cleaners we refer offer complete home cleaning services including thorough dusting at reasonable prices. My Cleaning Lady Referral Agency proudly serves Arcadia, Chino, Chino Hills, Duarte, Ontario, Pomona, LaVerne, Covina, Rancho Cucamonga, Fontana, Montclair, Claremont, Phillips Ranch, Upland, West Covina, Glendora, San Dimas, and Sierra Madre. Visit http://www.mycleaninglady.com/or call (909) 593-6690 for information or to arrange a free estimate.
- 21 March, 2016
- 07 March, 2016